Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Working Group 2021-2022
Who are we and what we do?
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (CAP) WG is a section that brings together EFPT’s CAP related activities through diverse projects. It aims to help create a EFPT with more CAP visibility. It also strives to build and strengthen collaborations between CAP trainees and the overall European psychiatric community.
Our work focuses on:
- Promoting CAP trainees within psychiatric community, European and globally;
- Supporting CAP trainees with their networking and professional development;
- Organizing projects that are of interest of CAP trainees;
- Maintaining strong relations with other fields of psychiatric training;
- Besides the annual meetings at the EFPT Forum, the working group gathers throughout the year via online meetings and communication is also maintained via e-mail.
Become a part
If you wish to ask for further information or join our working group contact firstname.lastname@example.org