To see the timings and locations of these talks see the printable pdf table.
To see the overall Scientific Programme, see the conference Official Timetable
1) Excellence of ethics and ethics of excellence
Dr Florian Riese EFPT past President, is presenting “Interactions of European early career psychiatrists with the pharmaceutical industry: Status quo and directions for the future”.
2) Early Career Psychiatrists: Symposia: Psychotherapy update
3) Symposium: Workforce and Migration and Brain Drain
Dr Mariana Pinto da Costa from Portugal is presenting “Workforce migration and brain drain in psychiatry trainees”.
4) Workshop: Training in psychiatry throughout Europe
Dr Mariana Pinto da Costa, EFPT President, is presenting “The perspective of trainees on the psychiatry training”.
5) Early Career Psychiatrists: EFPT/ ECPC-EPA Symposium: All psychiatrists are equal; But are some more than others?
- Dr Marisa Casanova Dias from UK, EFPT past President, is presenting “Similarities and differences in training across Europe”.
- Dr Ana Giurgiuca from Romania, Chair of the EFPT Research working group, is presenting “Trainees’ Experiences and Opinions regarding UEMS Psychiatry Competencies in their national training programmes: The TEO-PC Study”.
- Dr Livia De Picker from Belgium, EFPT President-elect, is presenting “The image of psychiatrists”.