Digital technology in medicine is an idea whose time has come. It is starting to change our health, defining the way we live, the way we understand mental illness and the way we will deliver healthcare in the future.
This event is aimed at psychiatrists, psychologists, and all those working in mental health, as well as GPs and hospital clinicians andand will help delegates:
- Understand how big data is revolutionising health policy and collaborative research
- Gain a different perspective on mental illness and our understanding of it
- Explore the psychopathology of the Internet age
- Discover the new therapeutics of the digital age
- As clinicians, academics, and service developers, manage our digital identity