- How to write the key sections of your research article, including the methods, analysis and results, introduction, discussion, title and abstract
- How to make the appropriate and optimal use of Reporting Guidelines including CONSORT, STROBE and PRISMA
- How to target the right journal for your research, and navigate different editorial systems
- How to deal with peer review comments, and how to peer review the work of others constructively
- How to write for and communicate with healthcare professionals and the public, and make the most of media opportunities
The course also covers the importance of writing and publishing protocols using of reporting guidelines such as SPIRIT and PRISMA-P.