The AMEE Conference is widely recognized as the key annual medical and healthcare professions education venue, regularly attended by colleagues from around the world.
- Participate in stimulating, thought-provoking interactive sessions – plenaries, symposia, short communications, preconference and conference workshops, posters, e-posters, research papers, doctoral reports, AMEE Fringe, PechaKucha™, point of view, round table, meet the experts, and so much more!
- Follow the conference tracks of particular relevance to you – undergraduate education, postgraduate education and training, continuing professional development, surgery education – with sessions for teachers, deans, course directors, administrators, researchers and students in all the healthcare professions;
- Come early to enjoy one of the many preconference workshops, courses and masterclass sessions;
- Participate in the 2nd World Summit on Competency-based Medical Education
- Present your own work in one of the many sessions and receive feedback from colleagues;
- Network with colleagues both in and out of the sessions;
- See state-of-the-art products and services demonstrated in the exhibition;
- Get a world-view of what is happening in medical and healthcare professions education;
- Enjoy the beautiful city of Basel, full of character and culture, and return home refreshed and invigorated, with new ideas to enhance your teaching.
- Call for abstracts and release of provisional programme: November 2017
- Abstract submissions: Symposia and Pre-conference Workshops – 30 September 2017; Research Papers – 5 December 2017; Doctoral Reports – 14 December 2017; All other abstracts – 6 February 2018
- Abstract decisions: end April 2018
- Early registration: 25 May 2018
- Last date for presenter registration: 1 June 2018