Child and adolescent psychiatry working group 2018-2019
Who are we and what we do?
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (CAP) WG is a section that brings together EFPT’s CAP related activities through diverse projects. It aims to help create a EFPT with more CAP visibility. It also strives to build and strengthen collaborations between CAP trainees and the overall European psychiatric community.
Our work focuses on;
– Promoting CAP trainees within psychiatric community, European and globally
– Supporting CAP trainees with their networking and professional development
– Organizing projects that are of interest of CAP trainees
– Maintaining strong relations with other fields of psychiatric training
1) Psychopharmacology Survey (contact person: email@example.com)
“The Child and adolescent psychopharmacology survey . The Trainee point of view” is an international survey that was created by the child and adolescent psychiatry section of the EFPT. Thanks to it’s unexpected success, we are now able to say it has been spread worldwide with the collaboration of more than 45 countries. Nevertheless, more responses are required in order to have a better understanding of the current usage of psychopharmacology in our children. Therefore, we are kindly inviting you to help us with your time to reply to few questions. Your responses will be absolutely anonymous and confidential.
2) CAP in GAP survey. Contact person: Anna Sofie Hansen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
It is a given that CAP trainees receive som theoretical and practical training in adult psychiatry, but the same is not true across all of Europe for CAP training for GAP trainees. The aim of this project is to map the current state of CAP training in GAP training programmes across Europe and to investigate if this matches the needs of GAP trainees. The project is an online survey, that is aimed at GAP trainees, and the project group is currently constructing the survey and the plan is to start disseminating the survey late spring 2019.