Greece, officially the Hellenic Republic, historically also known as Hellas, is a country in southeastern Europe, with a population of approximately 11 million as of 2016. Athens is the nation’s capital and largest city, followed by Thessaloniki.
1. Thessaloniki Forensic Department
2. Thessaloniki Detox Department
3. Thessaloniki General Adult Psychiatry
4. Thessaloniki Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
5. Alexandroupolis Community Psychiatry Programme
Thessaloniki is Greece’s second major economic, industrial, commercial and political centre; it is a major transportation hub for Greece and southeastern Europe, notably through the Port of Thessaloniki. The city is renowned for its festivals, events and vibrant cultural life in general,and is considered to be Greece’s cultural capital. Events such as the Thessaloniki International Trade Fair and the Thessaloniki International Film Festival are held annually. Thessaloniki was the 2014 European Youth Capital.
Dr Foteini Skenderi