Multidisciplinary Programme in Grenoble
Centre Hospitalier Alpes-Isère (CHAI)
- Adult psychiatry units (general psychiatry, addictology…)
- Psychiatric emergency and admission unit
- Outpatient centres (consultations, day time activities…)
- Old age psychiatry multidisciplinary team
- Child and adolescent ward, an outpatient clinic for adolescents with a mobile unit
Unit / hospital:
Language level required: very good French understanding (English speaking supervisor available).
internship agreement (provided by the programme, to be returned signed by the trainee before arrival) + letter of agreement from the trainee’s head of department.