Multidisciplinary Programme in Grenoble
Centre Hospitalier Alpes-Isère (CHAI)
There is a broad spectrum of psychiatric activities available for exchange trainees at our community hospital:
- Adult psychiatry units (general psychiatry, addictology…)
- Psychiatric emergency and admission unit
- Outpatient centres (consultations, day time activities…)
- Old age psychiatry multidisciplinary team
- Child and adolescent ward, an outpatient clinic for adolescents with a mobile unit
The schedule will be defined depending on what you’re the most interested in. As you can see there are many specific units, and many different pathologies and age groups.
There are motivated senior doctors to introduce you to their specific field. The idea is to get a global idea about french psychiatry. If you’re interested in a specific field, you can spend more time in the ward of your will. The idea is to adapt the program to your personal project.
Unit / hospital:
Name of the hospital: Centre Hospitalier Alpes-Isère (CHAI)
38 043 GRENOBLE cedex 9
Phone : +33 (0)4 76 56 42 56
all year long
Language level required: very good French understanding (English speaking supervisor available).
internship agreement (provided by the programme, to be returned signed by the trainee before arrival) + letter of agreement from the trainee’s head of department.