Experience french psychiatry and its various approaches (cognitive, phenomenological, psychoanalytic) thanks to various units in different places in France: general and specific units, adult, child and adolescent or old age psychiatry, inpatient and outpatient care, addictions, forensic medicine, penitentiary psychiatry…
Learn about French psychiatric practice and get a feel for french life. Here’s a unique opportunity to combine a professional and social experience, in an exchange of different practices to mutually discover and improve mental health care in Europe.
- Amiens: General Adult Psychiatry Programme
- Amiens: Child- and adolescent psychiatry Programme
- Grenoble: Multidisciplinary Programme in Grenoble
- Lyon: Resistant psychiatric diseases Programme
- Paris: General Adult Psychiatry Programme
National Exchange Coordinators: