1) Carefully investigate your favorite programme of choice and ask questions
2) Prepare documents to be uploaded
3) Fill in online application form
Online application period will open the 1st of May at 10:00 (CET) until 31th of May 2017 at 23:00 CET (Stockholm/Paris).
It concerns exchanges from August 2017 to January 2018.
Please, make sure to read first the information for applicants, and find below the link for online application form.
Important information for applicants:
Dear applicant, please consider:
– The EFPT Exchange Programme only accepts applications from trainees registered in EFPT member countries. You can check here if it concerns your country.
– The application documents must be entirely ORIGINAL and PERSONAL. All similar applications will be automatically rejected.
– The selection process takes 2 to 6 weeks after the closing of the application period. During that time the local coordinator might contact you for further details. Please check your emails regularly!
– You will be informed of acceptance or rejection by email directly by the National Coordinators of the first and second choice’s countries.
– Keep in mind that we are having more applications than placements and do not be upset if you are not participating! We are looking for more placements and programmes! Feel free to apply again during the next application period.
Online application form* for exchange period from August 2017 to January 2018:
*Please, prepare the following documents in advance:
There are mandatory and optional documents.
- CV detailing relevant experience for the programme (max 2 pages) – mandatory
- Motivation letter (max. 300 words) – mandatory
- Reference letter from your head of department including your current level of training (letter headed paper, signature and stamp are mandatory) – mandatory
- Relevant documents supporting your language proficiency (in English) – optional: a language proficiency certificate is not mandatory, but working knowledge of the language is required and may be checked by Skype/phone.
For the 11th phase of the exchange programme (application november 2016), members in countries belonging to EFPT category C and some countries in category B (Albania, Bosnia-Herz, FYR of Macedonia, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine) have the posibilty to apply for a bursery of 500 euros provided by the EFPT to participate in the Exchange programme. You can apply for this bursary once formally accepted to one of the EFPT exchange programmes, but no later that January 15th 2017. Send a separate mail with your CVs and motivational letters (the same ones used for the exchange program) together with the letter of confirmation of your exchange to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The recipient of the bursary will be asked to write a report to publish in the EFPT newsletter.
For more details:
Email us email@example.com