Subscribe to the mailing list of the EFPT to be informed of all activities and to get in touch with other European Psychiatric Trainees
How to get involved as an individual ?
- Subscribe to our mailing list
- Apply for our exchange programme
- Join a working group
- Contact your national representatives
- Come to our Annual Forum
How to apply for full membership ?
EFPT is a federation of Psychiatric Trainees’ Associations.
Therefore, you cannot apply for it as an individual.
However, if you form an association in your country, the procedure is as follows:
- The candidate association must address a letter of candidature to the Board of the Association.
- The acceptance of the candidature will be voted by the board by a simple majority.
- The board will inform the general assembly of all the candidatures.
Your association must then attend to the next EFPT Forum.
The admission of new full members is subordinated to the three following conditions:
- to have taken part in two consecutive forums
- to provide the statutes of the national organization to the board
- approval of application by vote by a simple majority in a General Assembly
If a member organization does not take part in two consecutive forums, this one loses its statute of effective member.
If you have any difficulties, please check the corresponding forum