The European Federation of Psychiatric Trainees (EFPT) is an independent federation of psychiatric trainees associations. The EFPT is officially recognised by the European Board of Psychiatry and European Board of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
The EFPT represents the consensus of psychiatric trainee’s organizations across European countries and advocates for what training should look like, regardless of the country.
EFPT goals are:
- to explore the diversity and richness of current training of psychiatrists in Europe;
- to support the development of national trainees’ organizations in all European countries;
- to promote and represent internationally the views of the trainees in all branches of psychiatry;
- to translate the discussion of trainees into action at a local level to improve training.
How to get involved:
- Subscribe to our Mailing List
- Apply for our Exchange Programme
- Join a Working Group
- Contact your National Representatives
- Come to our Annual Forum